Joseph Meehan

Harry Everhart wrote:
I am planning to spray paint my house with latex stain. That is what
is on it right now. I own a Sears compressor and a spray gun - but
several people told me that the "airless paint guns" do a better and
easier job. Can I spray latex stain with one of these guns? Has
anyone completed an entire house using this method?
I plan to pressure wash the house thoroughly and use a bleach/water
solution to clean off any mildew - etc - before I start painting.
I am newly retired and just bought this house in Tallahassee. The
paint is ok now - but some spots need work - I figure I will just try
to pant the whole house. I will stain it the same color - gray - I
will take a sample to Lowes and let them match it.
What kind of airless paint gun do you have - and how do you like it? I
plan on buying one for this job.

I suggest you rent a real one, not buy a consumer model. You will be
glad you did.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math