Cox Bodyshop

I own the apartment, either way its costing me

"mike60510" wrote in message
ups.com...
If you live in an apartment, my advice is to contact the property
manager. If you try to fix it and something hapends, you may be
replacing the tub through your security deposit.

Cox Bodyshop wrote:
I have a fiberglass bathtub in an apartment that has a crack in it,

any
ideas about the best way to approch repairing this. Is there a repair

kit
avail. And what about color ? Iam a body man and suppose i could

treat it
like a corvette fender or something, but was just wondering if there

were
any tricks or other thoughts about repairing tubs.

Thanks, mark