Tony Hwang

JJ wrote:
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:58:21 -0700, "James \"Cubby\" Culbertson"
wrote:

3. What kind of grease did you use, and is there any possibility (unlikely
as it seems) that if it's very cold in the garage that grease stiffened
enough to gum things up?

I just used ordinary automotive grease. I can see the stuff on the
tracks/screw and it's
definitely not stiffened up. It's not that cold here at the moment (rained
last night).

If it's a Genie, Genie's require white lithium grease.

Hi,
I just use Liquid Wrench spray which contains Teflon.
Since it was making noise before greasing, it was on it's last leg.
Tony