Larry Jaques

On 26 Feb 2005 00:00:26 GMT, the inscrutable Ed Clarke
spake:

On 2005-02-25, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:

I think I'd like it better in fumed white oak. It's reminiscent of the
Liberty sideboard which I liked but wouldn't want in my home. This is
similar: http://archive.liveauctioneers.com/a.../1027_1_md.jpg

That thing looks like someone cut the top off of another piece and glued
it to a table. At the time these were made I think that opium and cocaine
were legal. Is this design an Arts & Crafts example of the result of
recreational drug use?

I'll see if I can find that nicer Liberty sideboard/hutch and email
the pic to you. Is that email addy valid?

---
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -
http://diversify.com Web Applications