Silvan

Mike Marlow wrote:

only required to deliver the goods, not ensure their condition. Now that
is
what I consider to be unreliable. Why bother? If it has any value we use
UPS or Fed Exp. The Post Office just does not care and you're SOL when
they
screw your stuff up. But... they delivered, as promised...

Hafta agree there. I've gotten boxes from FedEx and UPS that had obviously
not been coddled, but never anything completely mangled. The USPS OTOH has
delivered things mangled almost beyond recognition. They've also pulled
the tie it to the mailbox in the rain trick on me, or the jam it in the
mailbox leaving the door open to the rain trick.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/