Silvan

Larry Jaques wrote:

But nobody can breathe for a mile downwind. I had too-close neighbors
in Vista and being downwind was hell. I had to close up the house even
in 100-degree days to get away from the airless environment they make.
Gas is much cleaner in that respect, too.

Feh. Not a problem here. Worst case, I make some neighbors hungry.

I don't notice any difference in taste between the two if they're
used properly, allowing the flame broiling. That's especially if
true if there is lava rock in the bottom of the gas cooker.

And you call *me* a heathen.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/