Dave Hinz

On 25 Feb 2005 13:27:20 -0800, wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:

I already explained this to you, Fred. You complain about that
which you go out of your way to see. Your choice.

Now you lie again. Aside from the fact that my participation
in this, er discussion, IS absolute proof of my interest I
have also told you in plain English that I want to see this
discussion. Not only do I want to see it, but I also want
to see it in a newsgroup where it is on-topic so that other
persons who are ALSO interested in topic, can find it even
if they are not interested in woodworking.

You know all these things because I made these points quite
clear to you in our offline communications.

All of our communication has been online, Fred.

If I was designing something like this, I'd have some sort of port
for transferring things out of the tank. Are you proposing that
there is no type of port on these vessels or associated plumbing?
If that's the case, Fred, how do you propose that your

hypothetical
hydrogen gets removed from those same tanks?

Do you understand the difference gas and liquid?

Yes.

Ok, If you were making anthrax, would it come out of the top
of the tank as a gas, the same as hydrogen?

I wasn't aware that gravity was needed to get something out of
a pressurized tank.

I used your article. You just won't see what it says.

It is not MY article. It is a CIA webpage. I see what it says,
and I dispute what it says. One could determine the difference
between a hydrogen generator and a fermentor by such things
as whether or not there was nickel plating in the gas cylinders,
the capacity of the refrigeration system the precense of absence
of a means for securely removing liquid from the vessel and so
on. The simple fact that the CIA never addresses any of the
facotrs that could definitively establish the use for these
trailers is evidence the webpage is disengenuous.

Or, it could be that it's a 2-page summary that can't possibly go
into the details you're interested in.

There is no need to presume malice because you prove your malice
everytime you post.

Dislike and disrespect of you and your lies doesn't make me a liar,
Fred.

Your near continuous steram of insulting remarks in lieu of
discussion is evidence of malice.

I don't agree with you. I don't like you. I don't respect you,
nor do I believe you. It doesn't mean I'm lying about you, I
honestly hold you in very low regard. Clearer now?

How is a hydrogen generator a military asset?

Trolled and answered above.

You had no answer above. How about this time?

All equipment used by the military is a military asset. How
is that not obvious to you? The Migs Iraq buried during the
1991 war were also a military asset, right? Tnaks are a military
asset right? Artillery pieces are military assets right?
If all of these are military assets, why aren't mobile
hydrogen generators?

Are they a MILITARY asset?

Of course they are a MILITARY asset. What other sort of
asset would they be? Crimony, do you have a point?

What evidence do you have to show that these trailers, if they are
allegedly hydrogen generators, are a military asset?

Thanks for the correction.

Translation: Dave caught Fred in a direct lie.

A mistake.

A lie. A lie repeated several times.

Been looted eh? Must not have been very
well hidden.

Red herring.

As you will recall you were making the claims about the significance
of the other trailer allegedly being hidden. BTW, can you
substantiate your claim that any of the trailers were hidden?
Nothing on the webpage I cited says there were hidden.

If they weren't explicitly turned over, by definition then they
were hidden. "...was found" rather than "was turned over to
inspectors", for instance.

Sure, your exact words he

You consistently use the plural in reference to items for
which but a single example has been found. Yet you accuse
me of 'word games'.

Thank you. I was mistaken

Imagine that.

as to the number of trailers the CIA
claims have been found. You were correct, they are claiming
more than one. Your use of the plural in this instance was
correct. Sorry about that.

Great.

See? If you give me something to work with, I can figure
out WTF you are writing about.

See, and you were doing so good there for a whole paragraph.

Non sequitor. Mobile biological labs are not all
biological WARFARE labs.

And yet, these apparently are.

These aparently are mobile hydrogen generators similar to
those used in the Iran-Iraq war.

In your opinion.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Precisely, though since the middle 1960's calling somone or
something 'black' ceased to be an insult.

It's not being used as a racial insult, Fred. ...

Oh no worries, I did not suppose it was. Just an aside
on the possible etymology.

Riiiight. Once again Fred pulls a statement out of his ass and
then backs off.

Care to comment on any of the references I provided earlier
in this thread on the issues you've snipped?

Nope, I'd rather do something useful. In fact, you know what, Fred?
You win. I'm done. Feel free to have the last words.