pompeysprk

Default Can't seem to win with CH

I know the old problem of noisy CH systems has been drawn out time and
time agin on here but i have read most of the other threads and have
tried most of the solutions to no avail.
PROBLEM
I have a vented ch system which seems to get air in it every few weeks
thus its quiet noisy . I have flushed, cleaned and inhibited the system
twice now .I tried some of the helpfull tips like turning the pumps
down and ensuring the header ball cock wasn't stuck , checked for leaks
,etc etc.
I now seem to have introduced another problem or it may have always
been there, now i have turned down the pump speed my boiler seems to be
kettling pretty bad, if i turn the speed up the kettling stops but the
noise from the air ingress starts to occurr again.
Is my only solution to replace the boiler , i have tried turning the
boiler to its low (it only has LO, off, high) setting but the output
isn't sufficient for the cold snaps wew are having.

any advice.

please