Ed Sirett

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:29:03 +0000, pauliepie wrote:

So if you have a standard airing cupboard with a 36x18 cylinder and a 30
gal cold water storage tank above it and the shower head on the opposite
wall in the bathroom mounted the same height as the tank...It is best to
move the tank in the loft!!!!

What if there is no room to put a tank in the loft, there will be 1m
above the taps but not above the shower head?

I guess its the same for a heating header tank, does this have to be a
certain height above the top radiator/pipework.

Is there a rule to say that the htg hdr tank has to be higher than the
cold water tank or vice versa?

That is if you have a loft...
The htg hdr tank can be above or below or on a level with the cold storage
cistern. However see my SealedCH FAQ below.