Ian Stirling

I was looking for a replacement element for my Creda Dishwasher and
found that going direct to Creda was cheapest.

However, they had the nerve to charge ?5.00 for P&P, but all the did
was chuck it in a bag and throw it in the post.

Hardly surprising, when it arrived, it was a little bent in a few
places.

Most noticabley, instead of being 'L' shaped, it was more like a '7'.
It wasn't to much of problem bending it back to the right shape and
fortunatly, there are no 'kinks' in the element. I would guess that its
not designed to get bent, without proper tools so am not sure if any
damage (or weakness) has been done.

The damage you have probably done is not significant.
However, as the element is metal cased, the absolute worst that could happen
would be that it shorts out in use, and blows the fuse.