Dave Hinz

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:08:07 GMT, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Dave Hinz writes:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:01:58 -0500, Renata wrote:
You mean as opposed to GBush's target of a country w/no WMD?

"no WMD" is an absolute, and is absolutely wrong. Even Fred doesn't
deny the Sarin shell that injured a couple of our guys, and says there
are 149 or 169 more of 'em unaccounted for out there.

Gimme a break.. A bunch of fruitcakes in japan made sarin. It
ain't difficult, and it proved, in the end, to be a less serious
threat than the scaremongers would have you think.

Only because they dispersed it inefficiently.

I'll bet even you have things in your garage you don't remember
that you have; how is it beyond the bounds of credibility that there
may be things tucked away in an area the size of a country that
even the leaders aren't aware of? Even shells that formerly
contained sarin?

I'm thinking that if I had something that could get me in legal trouble
(the equivalent for this analogy, I think), that (a) I'd know it, and
(b) I'd know where it was. "Gosh, Officer, I forgot that pot was in
my glove compartment" doesn't work as a defense, does it?