Scott Lurndal

Dave Hinz writes:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:01:58 -0500, Renata wrote:
You mean as opposed to GBush's target of a country w/no WMD?

"no WMD" is an absolute, and is absolutely wrong. Even Fred doesn't
deny the Sarin shell that injured a couple of our guys, and says there
are 149 or 169 more of 'em unaccounted for out there.

Gimme a break.. A bunch of fruitcakes in japan made sarin. It
ain't difficult, and it proved, in the end, to be a less serious
threat than the scaremongers would have you think.

I'll bet even you have things in your garage you don't remember
that you have; how is it beyond the bounds of credibility that there
may be things tucked away in an area the size of a country that
even the leaders aren't aware of? Even shells that formerly
contained sarin?

scott