Brian Elfert

"tall_corn" writes:

I have mailed thousands of packages via USPS over the last 5 years, and
have yet to have 1 that was lost or damaged. USPS is an amazing
organization and is superior to UPS for package delivery as far as I am
concerned.

Unfortunately, my record hasn't been as good. I mailed a $180 circuit
board last year via USPS Priority Mail to the maker for upgrade. The
maker never got it. I didn't use delivery confirmation, so I don't know
if USPS didn't deliver or the guy simply lied about it. The guy is always
extremely slow, so several months went by before I called him. I filed a
report with USPS but was not suprised to never hear anything.

I always use delivery confirmation or insurance now. I only ship maybe 5
packages a year via Priority Mail.

Brian Elfert