Dave Hinz

On 25 Feb 2005 08:43:20 -0800, wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:01:58 -0500, Renata

wrote:
You mean as opposed to GBush's target of a country w/no WMD?

"no WMD" is an absolute, and is absolutely wrong. Even Fred doesn't
deny the Sarin shell that injured a couple of our guys, and says

there
are 149 or 169 more of 'em unaccounted for out there.

How dishonest of you.

Not very, thanks for asking this time instead of accusing.

As you know, I told you that of the 170 Iraq declared to UNSCOM,
it also declared that 150 had been test fired. I did not
say, nor would I presume that of those 150, all were duds.

I said nothing at all about the other 20, as I do not remember
their disposition but anyone interested in that information
could read the UNSCOM reports or the Duelfer report.

OK, so they're _accounted for_ rather than _unaccounted for_.
Thanks for clearing that up, I feel ever so much safer. And,
you miss the point of my post which is that even by your
standards of what is acceptable or not, that one sarin shell
is direct evidence that "no WMDs" is not an accurate statement.

Can you at least agree to that point, or will you weasel yet further?

Oh, and you forgot to troll out to the politics group this time.
You're getting careless, Fred.