Andrew May

"David" wrote in message ...
Sorry - I gave the wrong address. It's www.dodgy-diy.net

Can you be sure any of this is DIY? To take just two examples:

Roofing Gallery 1 – “Not bad for a £7000 re roof
job!” If they were charged £7000 for it then it was presumably a
professional. In any case I can’t imagine any DIYer who would
contemplate a complete re-roofing job without doing it properly. I am
sure that there are many pros who would if it’s a quick buck.

Gas Gallery 1 – “It was fitted by a corgi registered
installer” By their own admission a professional job. Did the
submitter report the Corgi engineer in question?

Perhaps renaming the site dodgy-tradespeople.net would get you a few
more submissions.

The site also seems to keep crashing Opera. A quick check of the home
page, which is not exactly large reveals nearly 20 violations of the
html standard. Perhaps a candidate for dodgy-html.net?