wb

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:59:40 +0000, wb
wrote:

When due to come on, there is the sound of the pressure jets working
but no ignition. Oil tank was low on fuel, so I disconnected flexible
fuel pipe at filter and stuck it into 5 gal container of 35 sec -
makes no difference. (It's in an outhouse!) Any ideas?

Just pulled the burner out a little; no fuel coming out the nozzle so
my first suspicions are air lock or blocked nozzle.
What's the best way to bleed and should I attempt to remove the nozzle
- there doesn't seem to be enough space for a socket wrench?
regards