Larry Jaques

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 03:18:42 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan
spake:

Down side. Now I need to buy a bigger freezer.

You FREEZE meat, you filthy heathen?

And Larry, it's a charcoal grill. More fuss, more muss, but three times the
taste IMHO.

But nobody can breathe for a mile downwind. I had too-close neighbors
in Vista and being downwind was hell. I had to close up the house even
in 100-degree days to get away from the airless environment they make.
Gas is much cleaner in that respect, too.

I don't notice any difference in taste between the two if they're
used properly, allowing the flame broiling. That's especially if
true if there is lava rock in the bottom of the gas cooker.

---
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -
http://diversify.com Web Applications