Lucky Strike

It's an interesting link - can you really do the complete package, all brand
new components, for under $700?

Keep in mind motor, encoder, cables, drive, etc.

I'm looking for something low cost off the shelf. I don't want to monkey
around surplus shops looking for more than one offs then having to crack the
cases open to add all the necessary parts to make it work. Would you sell
complete packages for $700 with 1 year warranty?

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
.. .
Lucky Strike writes:

No, $700 gets one AC servo motor, one 1000 line encoder, 6m cables, and
servo driver.

Depends on what size motor you're talking about. You can do it for far
less than $700 with PMDC motors and Geckodrive controllers.

See my pages:

http://www.truetex.com/servomod.htm
http://www.truetex.com/ymount.htm