Ed

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Making more friends, eh Ed?

I'm so proud of you.

Matty, I had you in my killfile but decided to take you out. You are
probably wondering why. After all, you're family won't talk to you, why
should I?

I took you out because I've always been amused by stupidity and you get the
blue ribbon in that department.

If making friends means agreeing with an asshole then no, I'm not interested
in making you my friend. Please note that, like you, it was Edwin (what a
name) that was offensive first. Anything after that is self defense.

I frequented this board several years ago and it wasn't populated with
****heads then. Times change. For the most part there are still many
generous people here that just want to help out, you are not included in
that group.

I did read about 20 or 30 of your responses and none of them offered help.
Most of them were poor attempts at comedy. You're pathetic.