chester

Thanks a lot for the reply.

As far as the termination method goes, I just re-used the existing
setup. Basically it was a termination flange auto-flare adaptor, and to
this was attatched the shut-off valve (along with a few various
adaptors-I did not disassmeble this part of the setup), followed by the
flex tubing to the stove. I was moving the inlet closer to the source,
so there was plenty of line to just pop up through the new hole.

calhoun wrote:

I will answer your questions.
I run this stuff and it is incredibly simple.
You did OK.
If none of your burners get plugged than your good to go debris wise.
I don't understand your termination method. Was there enough slack to get
your extra 1' and you could just reused the old termination bracket?
I think the certification is just to keep some control over its use. It is
so easy anyone can install it without realizing its limits. Most of the
training is in the support of the pipe and in distance to shut offs etc.
Soap testing is always the final step and sounds like yours passed.