Rob Stokes

Excellent work Joe...I enjoyed my time on your site.

Rob

--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Joe Wilding" wrote in message
I just did a MAJOR update to my website. It has been a year or more since

have done this.

www.the-wildings.com/shop/
Here are some of the things I added:

To the Furniture Page: www.the-wildings.com/shop/furniture/
Sofa Table
Picnic Table
Aquarium Stand / Table
Built In Bookshelves / Fireplace Mantle

To the Jigs Page: www.the-wildings.com/shop/jigs/
Dremel Tool Router Base
Multi-Sander Stand
Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert
Planel Cutting Sled

To the Misc. Projects Page: www.the-wildings.com/shop/misc/
Step Stool
Photo Box
Lionel Train Display Case
Hall Shelf / Coat Rack
Yard Gate
Garden Arbor and Trellis's
BBQ Grills

Finally I added a new section called "Lessons Learned":
www.the-wildings.com/shop/lessons/
On this page I have listed some of the things I have learned in my years

of
woodworking. Hopefully some of these can be used by others to prevent some
of the mistakes I have made.

Check it out if you are interested. Please feel free to ask questions

about
any of the projects. I love to talk to people about woodworking.

Coming soon: the Entertainment Center that has been a year in the making.

will try to do a full page on this one with all the details, jigs, etc.

Joe in Denver
my woodworking website:
www.the-wildings.com/shop/