Mark & Juanita

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 04:29:06 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Maybe it's just me, but I find the Treter Buffet

It's his beauty of craftsmanship. It's the back view of the mirror where it
connects to the dresser that did if for me.

That I will grant you. I've seen that approach for attachment in FWW a
number of years ago (think they were advocating it for upper half of a
china cabinet) and was really impressed with the idea.

The dresser isn't too bad either, esthetically (IMO). The treter buffet
lines and angles neither flow well nor do they blend together in a
harmonious manner. Of course, that's my opinion, peoples' idea of
esthetically pleasing differs widely, so others may find it a thing of
beauty.

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody