Tim Douglass

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:04:36 -0500, Rob Mitchell
wrote:

I send mail cross border constantly (mostly small packages) and Canada
Post/USPS always gets it there eventually. The only glitch I've found
is that when comething is shipped to Canada, the USPS tracking system
still thinks that it is at the origin, until it actually gets to the
destination. It doesn't seem to know that it is sitting in customs at
the border until after it hands off to Canada Post.

The USPS tracking system thinks that a package that I received several
weeks ago is still in transit. I'm wondering if they will ever notice.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com