Mark

Personally, I love my 12" Dewalt dual bevel miter saw.
Mark

"Doug" wrote in message
oups.com...
There is almost always more than one way to perform any given operation
in a WW project. But in general, all things being equal, which machine
would you reach for when making a miter cut, or any similar angled
crosscut that needs to be as precise as you can make it. Is there
reason to believe, for example, that a table saw, properly set up,
would give superior results? Would the miter saw. Does it depend
entirely on the settup of the machine? or is it simply user preference?