Dave Hinz wrote:
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:24:22 GMT, Doug Miller

wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:

I also remind you that the Bush administration has thus
far failed to present any similar evidence from Iraq.

What about that Sarin shell, Fred? Might not be much... but it's

something.

He already answered that. It had flown through the air once, so it
doesn't count, y'see.

Is it now, anything short of obvious that Mr Hinz is trolling
rec.woodworking?

Oh, upon review I misremembered the numbers. 170 were declared
and 150 declared to have been test fired.

Inasmuch as Mr Miller appears to be sincere, I woudl guess he
does not consider a failure of Iraq to recover all of the
test-fired duds to be a substantive breach of any UN resolution.

--

FF