Proctologically Violated©®

"Ignoramus30876" wrote in message
Yes, it does indeed. I unscrewed an elbow for an Onan exhaust
manifold, that was impossible to remove without penetrating oil (PB
Blaster). It was impossible to take off, but after liberal spraying
with PB Blaster and waiting, it came off relatively easily.

THAT's the nasty stuff I was referring to!
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll

On 24 Feb 2005 14:23:32 -0800, stone wrote:
Does penetrating oil really work? I just used it on some very old
rusty bolts, I soaked them, then put the wrench on them after an hour
or so.

They came off nicely.

But, I still am not sure if I believe the oil did anything.

Is there any scientific research into this stuff.

My next experiment is going to be an old rusty exhaust manifold.