JessicaG

I found out the following.

there are two parties that own the current house I want to go for.
Apparently one of the owners wants out and has moved away. they owned
the house for just about 1 year. Purchased of the home was at 148,0000
just over 1 year and a half ago. - Yes, it jumped 50k in a year.
Prices in the fraser valley tend to go up and up. Its a game that
people play, sit and wait , or pay a premium for a house. The market
has not really moved ( Hot market ) as it was 1 year ago. Most houses
are taking a while to sale even at 200k. For instance, there was
another property I was looking at (209k) fairly good size and it has
been sitting for 6 months now. no buyers.

TMI... Any chance that a Fraser Valley agent might be aware of this
newsgroup? ;-)