Have you thought about using a macerator instead? Then you'd

only
need a 32mm or 40mm pipe.

And a lifetime supply of paper bags to put over yor head everytime

you
announce yet another blockage in it on uk.d-i-y

What is it with this group and Saniflo ? There are tens of

thousands of
these around all working fine. Occasionally one goes wrong because

of
misuse but even this can be avoided using the Sanibest.

Just got tape measure out and I think that there is around a 4 inch gap
between the top of the lintel and the bottom of the floorboards. Even
if I could use a 3inch soil pipe I can only manage around a 1 in 160
fall.
I think this means a macerator is my only option unless I do without
entirely. Had a look on the saniflo web-site and cannot find anything
called "Sanibest" I was thinking of the "Sanislim" as this will allow
me to send the shower and basin waste out through the same pipe. Any
opinions on this ? Anything anyone else can tell me about them, e.g.
are they easy to install ? Are they noisy ? Do you need to use
particular waste pipe and fittings ?