Richard Sterry

"brugnospamsia" wrote in message
. uk...
Bad Gateway
The following error occurred:
[code=DNS_HOST_NOT_FOUND] The host name was not found during the DNS
lookup. Contact your system administrator if the problem is not found by
retrying the URL.

Please contact the administrator.

=======================

And it's PHOTOS - no apostrophe.

I too cannot reach the site. For once I must defend the user of the
apostrophe (I am usually on the attack) - "Photo's" is an abbreviation and
the apostrophe seems to me to (quite correctly) indicate that there are
missing letters. However, I can also see the sense in omitting it.

I am beginning to wonder, now that the use of apostrophes in plurals seems
to be increasingly widespread, that the adoption of the apostrophe in the
first place (for whatever purpose) was a very big mistake! How much simpler
and calmer life would be without them...

{Awaits the storm of controversy}

Rick