David D

SWMBO will stare at you funny? Mine pushes me out the door ... rain, snow,
sleet, hail or dark of night, if it can be grilled, she wants it grilled.

"Dave Miller" wrote in message
Very nice score! Believe me, you can grill in the snow, if you want to.
SWMBO will stare at you kinda funny the first time you do it (DAMHIKT), at
least until the soup's on. NOthing like a taste of summer, esp. in the
wintertime. Bigger risk for you is once she knows you can do grill in bad
weather, "let's order pizza" could become "why don't you just fire up the
grill tonight, you can use my umbrella."

Enjoy the grill!