Harold and Susan Vordos

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , M says...

I am not close friends with Harold, but we are the same age, and I

greatly
respect his experience and accomplishments even though he took a

different
path than I. I have visited him at his home, and he has been to my place.
Anyone that reads the newsgroup knows that Harold has strong opinions and

short fuse (sometimes!). Why not be a little more diplomatic in your
approach to the "old timers"? It would benefit you greatly.

I agree with your comments. I would add the respect has to flow
both ways though.

Jim

Jim,
I'm at a loss to understand your position. My comments that started this
ugly exchange are copied he

"Sorry, Robin. You have been misinformed. A properly set up centerless will
yield what is, for all practical purposes, dead round parts. Only when
they are run *on center* do they not. In fact, they are capable of very
close work, with outstanding repeatability."

If you can point out to me where I was not paying due respect to another,
I'd be grateful. I felt my answer to Robin was more than adequate to
dispel the notion that parts can't come out round, that the machine was not
suited to the application. I simply stated facts, with no personal attack
of any kind. It might not hurt for you to go back and read how that mess
got started. If you still feel I'm the one that is responsible, please
explain it to me.

Harold