rnr_construction

"Phisherman" wrote in message
Yesterday I went to a Stihl dealer and I forgot to ask, "Why are there
SO many models of Stihl chainsaws?" I expected maybe 3 or 4 models,
but there were a dozen or so all lined up like a cars in a showroom.
With so many models, I expect the parts and repair to be a nightmare.
Plus, many models can have various sizes of arms installed. Anyway,
I asked a lot of questions and I'm thinking how I got by all these
years with just an axe.

because you never
- A -made a living selling firewood
-B- chopped up a couple cords of wood in a afternoon

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:11:25 -0600, "Boots" wrote:

Stihl is the best. Don't settle for less
"Matt" wrote in message
groups.com...
When I buy a chainsaw, the one on the left usually turns out
to be the
best choice.