Peter

Default What manufacturer should I choose for high quality shower/taps/valves ?

Does anybody have any recommendations for manufacturers of high
quality bathroom shower fittings; heads, slide rails, taps etc.

I just purchased a Grohe shower rail (Exquisit BIV) but have been
rather surprised that the fittings on it are not metal but made of
chrome plated plastic. Certainly not what I expected of this
manufacturer and certainly not at the price.

I have a bit of an aversion to plastic fittings were strength is
needed. Can anybody suggest alternative suppliers of high-quality
fittings?