Dave Hinz

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:49:38 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On 23 Feb 2005 10:01:41 -0800, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz says...

The "situation" I'm talking about was the Rowan incident.
What about Gunner's statements about it,

I do not disagree with him on this particular issue.

But you just couldn't help but snipe at him. I see.

Dave, of all of the people here, Jim is among the most patient with Gunner.
Watch the dynamic a little longer before being so quick to make judgments.

Gunner made a statement of fact. Jim sniped at him about his post. I
asked what was wrong with Gunner's post, and Jim didn't have a reason
other than that it's Gunner. What's _your_ problem with Gunner's post?