john shobbrook

Default DVD writer with no sound

Hello everyone, I have just aquired a dvd writer and am able to
play dvds perfectly as i have a scart lead going from the DVD straight
into the back of the TV. However, when i try to use the dvd player to
view my television channels or SKY channels(so i could record
programs), i can see the pictures but i have no sound at all.
To try to fix this i have a normal arial cable from the satalite
receiver to the dvd player and then from there going in to the rf
connector on the screen. Is this setup correct or should i be
connecting in a differnet way?
Many thanks for any help given