Tim Daneliuk

Nate Perkins wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote in
:

I am reminded of the old aphorism, "Never try to teach a pig to sing.
It wastes your time and annoys the pig." So it is with the "new"
(same old bad) Left - Reality is twisted, skewed, and generally
ignored in the neverending quest to gain power. The Right does it
too, just not as overtly or noxiously, and certainly without the
anti-American bias the Left has baked in.

Yet more insults, and even an attack on my patriotism. See ... if you
notice that there were no WMDs in Iraq, or that the Cincinnati speech is
rife with references to Iraqi WMDs and terrorism, and the next thing you
know you are labeled as a "pig" with a "twisted, skewed" sense of reality,
and an "anti-American bias."

Easy Nate, I wasn't attacking you specifically. I was merely pointing out
that no one's mind is going to be changed here. The "Teaching a pig to
sing ..." thing is a *metaphor*. Surely, as a member of the Highly Nuanced
Left, you grasped this. And I took a shot at both the Left and Right
for being so power hungry that facts are the first things to be abandoned.
(Though I stand my my assertion (i.e., my *opinion*) that the Left does
it more vigorously and with a greater anti-American bias. So what? It's
my opinion.)

No harm was intended, I apologize if it was so taken...
Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/