I work for fridgefilters.com...

we have the 4396508 in-stock, with quantity pricing.

if your fridge does not have a built-in water filter:

If you do have a quarter-inch outside-diameter water line going to the
refrigerator, perhaps you may want to switch to a newer improved filter
from GE that removes:

99.99 % of Cysts
99% of Particulates (Class I)
99% of Turbidity
99% of Lead
97% of Chlorine
76% of Atrazine (a herbicide)
99% of Lindane (a pesticide)
Does Not Remove Fluoride

Check out the easy installation pictures I took when I installed mine.
This is an external filter that works with all brands of refrigerators,
so long as the refrigerator has an existing quarter-inch (outside
diameter) water line going to the refrigerator. This kit ensures you
get filtered water for making ice cubes and for dispensing water, if so
equipped. Your filtered drinking water will be cleaner than any
bottled water.

Free shipping on all orders over $50. In-stock for next business-day
shipment!

The replacement cartridge for this filter kit (which you will need 6
months later) will make your order over $50, and you get free shipping
within the US and Puerto Rico!
Links:
http://www.fridgefilters.com/fridinrefwat.html
http://www.fridgefilters.com/gxrlq-install.html