ArdentGuy

Default Panasonic CTP-31XF30 -- where is the vertical deflection criruit?

Panasonic CTP-31XF30 television, chassis No: ALEDP214. Set has intermittent
single horizontal line in the middle of the screen. From my reading, I
have determined that I should check the power supply to the vertical
deflection chip, replace electrolytic capacitors in the vertical
deflection circuit, and possibly check for a bad service switch.

My issue is locating these parts on the printed circuit boards. Can anyone
point me to a schematic of this set or identify the location of the
vertical deflection components???