Larry Jaques

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:38:28 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan
spake:

It was originally $98, marked down to $50, and I got it for $30. It's HUGE.

OK, you suck. (Why do all these great deals only show up when
we can least afford to buy them, hmmm?)

It weighs close to a hundred pounds. It has all kinds of glinkleflutzits
and blinfths the likes of which I've never seen on a charcoal grill. It's
not quite big enough to roast a whole hog, but it's good for anything short
of that.

Is it gas or charcoal? Being single, I can get buy on the $18 Walmart
tabletop gas grill. I did get a 10gal tank and adaptor hose for it,
though.

Damn shame it's supposed to snow tonight. Damn shame. I can't wait to fire
this thing up, slap some meat on it, crack open a cold one... Ahhhhhh.

Rumor has it that a certain Buffaloite (Buffalosian?) was caught on
film BBQing in the snow a few years ago, so it DOES happen. A little
weather never stopped a hunger for a STEAK, man.

Now all I need is for the corn on the cob to come in. I guess I'll be
waiting awhile on that score, unless I cheat and buy some at the store.

Corn turns to sugar within a few hours. Grow it and reap the many
rewards. (I'm kinda fond of those bigass corn spiders myself.)

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. --Steven Wright