jo4hn

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Silvan" wrote in message

Damn shame it's supposed to snow tonight. Damn shame. I can't wait to
fire
this thing up, slap some meat on it, crack open a cold one... Ahhhhhh.

Now all I need is for the corn on the cob to come in. I guess I'll be
waiting awhile on that score, unless I cheat and buy some at the store.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan

What???? You got a gloat and now you're going to wus out because of a little
snow? Real men grill year round.
.
Now I'm going to have to teach you how to make your own charcoal. All you
need is a steel drum with a lid. Some things are done better with charcoal
over the wood itself.

Just got back from a very nice vacation in Oz and NZ to find about 5
feet of snow. Had to hire a serious skip loader to dig into the
driveway. I can't even SEE my barbeque! LOML is right: the weather
won't get better until we throw Bush into a volcano.
mahalo, (and ;-) )
jo4hn