Luigi Zanasi

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:12:53 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:

I refuse to have ANYTHING shipped from the US in Canada by UPS.

Quite right. And I also refuse to have anything shipped within Canada by
UPS or the other courier services. In my experience (Newfoundland,
New Brunswick & the Yukon) Canada Post has never failed to deliver
anything on time. But I can tell you a number of horror stories using
private couriers. They might be OK in major centres, but not in the
smaller centres I have lived in in the past twenty years.

--
Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email