Jon Shelley

In article , "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Jon Shelley" wrote in message

Well, yesterday, I was looking at the saws again, and the Delta 36-675 was
marked down with a yellow sign to $399, from the normal $529. I asked one
of
the employees whether that was correct, as I was starting to re-think my
decision. She told me the sign was no longer correct. They were having a
50%
off yellow tag sale, so it was actually $198!! Before she got the "8" out,
had already told her I'd take it(and then ran around the store looking for
more yellow tags).

Damn, you SUCK. Compare what you just bought to a Craftsman for that money
and pop the champagne corks.

How come the only thing I ever see at a yellow tag sale is a broken tape
measure or bent screwdriver?

One of the employees told me they just ordered a few of 'em for Christmas,
and didn't sell any. So they needed to get all of them out the door fast, and
I got the last one. If I'd known earlier, I would have posted something here
for others in the Raleigh area, but they were all snatched up. I'd imagine
there's a good chance that any other HD's that just recently got this model
will eventually have similar sales.

Jon