Will

What was your address again?

Guess you'll have to take up woodturning so you can make lots of
charcol. :-)

Silvan wrote:
The only thing it has to do with woodworking is burning wood to make food
taste good, but I have to share this one anyway.

It was originally $98, marked down to $50, and I got it for $30. It's HUGE.
It weighs close to a hundred pounds. It has all kinds of glinkleflutzits
and blinfths the likes of which I've never seen on a charcoal grill. It's
not quite big enough to roast a whole hog, but it's good for anything short
of that.

Damn shame it's supposed to snow tonight. Damn shame. I can't wait to fire
this thing up, slap some meat on it, crack open a cold one... Ahhhhhh.

Now all I need is for the corn on the cob to come in. I guess I'll be
waiting awhile on that score, unless I cheat and buy some at the store.

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek