Edwin Pawlowski

"Silvan" wrote in message
Damn shame it's supposed to snow tonight. Damn shame. I can't wait to
fire
this thing up, slap some meat on it, crack open a cold one... Ahhhhhh.

Now all I need is for the corn on the cob to come in. I guess I'll be
waiting awhile on that score, unless I cheat and buy some at the store.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan

What???? You got a gloat and now you're going to wus out because of a little
snow? Real men grill year round.
..
Now I'm going to have to teach you how to make your own charcoal. All you
need is a steel drum with a lid. Some things are done better with charcoal
over the wood itself.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/