Dave Balderstone

In article , Jack
Fearnley wrote:

So now I have paid $16.25US plus $12.94CAN via the postal service versus
$21.49US for UPS. I don't know if there would have been additional charges
by UPS (taxes etc). Perhaps someone can enlighten me on that point.

You bet there would have been. Not only the taxes, but UPS's own
special charge for customs brokerage (which is what the $5 charge was
for, BTW).

I refuse to have ANYTHING shipped from the US in Canada by UPS.

djb