Robin S.

"M" mark@maxmachinedotcom wrote in message

Well said, Harold. Robin, you just dig the hole you're in deeper with
every post. If you would accept what is being said here rather than
arguing
every point, you might get some sort of benefit from the conversation.

"smart assed punk kid"

"smart mouthed little *******"

I haven't cornered the market on defending one's self - and working
alongside dozens of toolmakers leaves me with some understanding of the size
of a machinist's/toolmaker's ego.

As
it is, it looks like these gentlement are wasting their breath and time on
you..... they are trying to do you a favor, whether you realize it or not.

The only favor I was asking for was info on centerless grinding.

This is an idle interest as I am not being trained as a machinist and will
probably never touch a centerless grinder. It's certainly no skin off my
back.

Regards,

Robin