Jerry Martes

Andrew

I might be able to assist you. I have a little experience with similar
problems in the San Diego Calif. desert. I dont know what your "standard
antenna" is. If your radio has no connections for attaching an external
antenna, there is little you can do to improve the AM reception.

If you want to get involved in amplified AM antennas, I might be of some
help.

Jerry

"Andrew V" wrote in message
I've seen people reference a news group for radios and am wondering which
one (found many radio related newsgroups). My questions relate to
improving AM/FM reception in a valley area. I can get the stations on the
car radio but almost nothing in the house(wood frame). I have the standard
antennas hooked up and want to do some research before I find myself at
the mercy of the radio shack sales guy.

Thanks

Andrew V