"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote

Ive spent more hours running a centerless than that smart mouthed little
******* has been in the shop. It's plain damned amazing how someone can
work in the trade for a couple years and get so knowledgeable that they know
all about things they've never touched.

How many readers do you know that read anything Cliff has to say?
Certainly I do not, not even a glance, although I don't have him bonked.
What's the point? He's not worth the effort for me to do so, and for you
to suggest I enter into dialogue with him on a subject about which he likely
knows less than even you do is absurd. Further, I'm not interested in
anyone that spends their time tearing to shreds the likes of Gunner. Gunner
is what he is, and I accept him that way. He has some wonderful qualities,
qualities that many others could use to better themselves as human beings.
Gunner posts many things that don't interest me, but rarely are they
unimportant to at least a few readers. I haven't noticed him spending his
time tearing others down, not that he isn't capable. Having established
that, should you have need to challenge something I have to say in the
future, follow your own advice and bring it to me directly, not through
innuendo or snide comments.

Slander? Chuckle! I call 'em as I see them. You want me to have a
different opinion of you, show me something different than you've been
showing me. If you want my respect, try showing some. You could have
chosen a dozen ways to make your comment (that you claim was a question) and
have it be one instead of a left handed compliment. I don't think you're
clever, and I don't think you're cute. If you want to discuss an issue,
stand up like a man and ask a question so it appears to be one. In case you
haven't noticed, I tend to have fairly friendly conversations with people
that show respect, which I gladly return. I share with them, to the best
of my ability, that which I have learned through the years. Sometimes I'm
even wrong. You want in on some of my questionable knowledge, act like it.

Harold

Well said, Harold. Robin, you just dig the hole you're in deeper with
every post. If you would accept what is being said here rather than arguing
every point, you might get some sort of benefit from the conversation. As
it is, it looks like these gentlement are wasting their breath and time on
you..... they are trying to do you a favor, whether you realize it or not.

Mark