Goedjn

First of all, did a google and have been reading the info there. Was
wondering just what is safe for the plastic pipes of my mobile home. Two
soloutions I read that I liked is (1) baking soda and vinegar, and (2)
pouring boiling water down the drain. Don't want to use the chemical if I
don't have to. Also, I'm not to crazy about crawling around underneath,
spiders ya know, if I don't have to. I did try a plunger last nite which
helped. Tonite I tried the boiling water, which made a lot of noises, the
cold plastic I suppose. Thanks for your input.

Only an idiot tries to use chemicals to clear drain problems. Drains
should be mechanically cleared using a plunger and/or a snake.
If the problem is recurrent, then the afflicted area should be taken
apart and rebuild properly.