Robert Monsen

Rich Grise wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:54:03 -0800, Robert Monsen wrote:

Peter Michelson wrote:

That looks like a handy circuit that could be adapted to my application. I
might fiddle around with it and compare to the others. Thanks.

Do they sell any kits for this that include the mechanical pink flamingo?
:-)

Sadly no. The R/C pink flamingo is destined to remain one of a kind.

Here Ya Go! ;-)

http://www.animalmakers.com/Secure/R...er/Birds2.html

Cheers!
Rich

That is totally high class. The one I got was built out of pink mesh
screen. Only the neck and body move. However, it has several strings of
LEDs in it that flash on and off. It's eyes also flash, if I remember
correctly.

--
Regards,
Robert Monsen

"Your Highness, I have no need of this hypothesis."
- Pierre Laplace (1749-1827), to Napoleon,
on why his works on celestial mechanics make no mention of God.